‘’Talented people are the key differentiating factor in the new economy. Winning the war for talent is not just about offering innovative and competitive compensation and equity packages , -far-from –it- companies that are not market competitive will face an uncertain future’’ – Christopher Kolade
- How can we make sure that our compensation and reward strategy supports our business objectives?
- What are the most effective ways of rewarding the right things?
- What do we need to do to better align performance and reward?
- What is the best way to align values, behaviours and competencies with our reward mechanisms?
- In-depth review and technical analysis of current reward strategy and policy
- Design and installation of reward/remuneration strategy and advisory support
- Partial or complete restructuring of remuneration systems, pay structure design tailored to the individual needs of a company.
- Compensation survey and comparison
- Executive, Employee and Sales force compensation, Equity incentives
- Business life-cycle compensation
- Competency-based pay and performance
- Evaluation and cost assessment of potential new reward strategies ( including the efficiency of taxation, accounting and legal aspects
- Delivering changes to reward strategy
- Pension advisory services
- Integrated reward processes at all levels across an organisation
- A clear reward strategy and how it fits within the marketplace
- Reduced cost and increased return on investment from reward packages
- A reward strategy that supports your business objectives
If you would like us to discuss your HR Consulting and outsourcing need with us, please contact us on email@example.com