Recruitment & Executive Search
‘‘Winning takes talent …, to repeat takes character’’. John Wooden
‘‘Most organisations don’t succeed because they don’t have the talent or the strength or the endurance or the commitment’’ Peter Drucker
In any economy, people are the only sustainable advantage. Lose the battle to attract, keep and develop people and you lose the war for supremacy and even the ability to survive in the new economy. An organisation’s overall strategy and continued success is completely dependent on the quality of its people.
- How can we identify and attract the best people for our business?
- How can we have interim arrangement to resource a position pending recruitment of the right talent.
We noticed that permanent and temporary employment relationships are growing together more and more. Therefore, we offer Interim Management as a supplementary service to our clients.
Analysis & Approach
- Analysis of position and environment
- Position profile
- Determination of search method
We prepare a position profile for the future job-holder in collaboration with our client. Beside the required qualification and experience we also address company-specific cultural aspects and future responsibilities. After elaborating the position profile we determine the most efficient approach for filling the vacant position.
Identification & Assessment of candidates
- Preparation of company target list
- Direct approach
- Wording of concise job advertisements
- Placement of advertisement in print and/or online media
- Communication with candidates
- Analysis of incoming applications
- Candidate interviews
- Candidate recommendation
- Elaboration of confidential candidate profiles
- Organization and moderation of candidate presentations
- Psychometrics, background/ reference checks and Integrity Due Diligence (Optional)
- Assistance with contractual arrangements
Candidate assessment is the core part of our consulting service. We focus on the most relevant criteria like professional competence, personality, leadership potential and values.
After Services Operations
- Client/candidate feedback dialogues
- Follow-up after four to six months
- Recurrent status reports to the client throughout the entire project period of four to twelve weeks
- Our client-focused approach guarantees the expected search success
Our relations to clients and candidates go beyond the contractual period. Companies and their competitive environment are constantly changing just like the relevant requirements for employees and the organization. We accompany this change process in terms of human resources management based on integrated system solutions.
Interim management is the temporary assignment of executives for clearly defined tasks. It results in short-term assignment of executives and specialists with industrial and functional experience. The temporary assignment of an interim manager ensures an in-time execution of current issues and projects when clients are confronted with bottlenecks in human resources
Definition of the profile
In collaboration with the client, our consultants elaborate a position profile defining the specification of tasks, areas of responsibility, targets, authorities, reporting and contractual timeframes.
Selection and presentation
Based on the requirements laid down in the position profile, we introduce a suitable interim manager to the client.
Realization and support
The interim manager renders his services to the client on behalf of Human Capital Partners.
The fee volume is clearly defined in the contract. It comprises a fee based upon a man-day‘s rate, the contractual timeframe and expenses. No additional costs beside the project related costs will arise for the client.
A typical interim manager assignment takes between three and twelve months.
- General management
- Finance and accounting
- EDP and IT
- HR / Organization
- Marketing / Sales
- Production / Technical management
- Logistics / Supply chain management
- Establishment of new business segments
- Optimization of business units
- Support of change processes
- Reorganization and restructuring
- Integration of new business units
- Bridging vacancies
- Project management
- Successful and timely recruitment and placement of key talents
- Access to deep expertise in recruitment and executive search
- Access international people services network of carefully selected co-operation partners to draw on recruitment services in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- Access to rich database of top talents worldwide.
If you are an employer and would like to discuss your recruitment and selection needs with us, please contact us on email@example.com