Organisation Design & Development
‘Business Strategy must be supported by the right structures, else it appears as if nothing is working’’ – Innocent Oseghe
- In what ways is our structure getting in the way of our business success?
- Do we need to rethink how we manage and lead our business?
- How can we ensure that everyone is focused on the right things ( e.g. customers, quality, profitability)
- What is the best resource profile for us and how should we manage supply and demand?
- Review organisation efficiency and effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop a new organisation design models and structures aligned with business objectives
- Ensure the organisation design enables high performance and is supported by key process and HR enablers
- Clarify accountabilities and responsibilities and develop role, job and person profiles
- Review and refine resourcing and workforce planning strategies for optimal effectiveness
- Job analysis and competency frameworks design and development for roles and jobs
- Manpower audit to assess the workforce against the competency framework defined for their roles, jobs and person profiles, as a basis for targeted selection, development, and career dynamics within the organisation.
- Management audit necessitated by either business expansion, innovation, entry into the stock market, mergers, successor organization, restructuring and reorganization, average or below average results, or friction losses during implementation of company strategy
- Design and implementation of Assessment & Development Centres
- Fit-for-purpose organisational model and reduction of overlapping positions
- Transparent accountability framework based on a clear rationale
- Leadership commitment to the HR and change agenda for achieving business goals and targets
- Realistic and competitive resourcing and workforce planning.
- In case of manpower audit, the assessment of skills and competencies of the workforce with view to present and future tasks
- In the case of outplacement, adherence to social responsibility, securing the company’s image by avoiding negative publicity and avoidance of cost-intensive lawsuits and preservation of internal working climate and avoiding communication of negative signal to other employees
If you would like us to discuss your HR Consulting and outsourcing need with us, please contact us on email@example.com