HR Outsourcing (Virtual HR) & Business Support Services

HR Outsourcing (Virtual HR) & Business Support Services


‘’About 80 percent of traditional core HR functions are based on administrative tasks….. If you are to spend more time on the remaining 20 percent that is strategic, without increasing your costs, you have to find alternative ways to provide this administration.’’ – People Management, 11 June 1998

  • How can we resolve people issues efficiently without diverting precious time and money to supporting an in-house HR function?
  • How do we free up our HR team to operate more strategically
    • Contract Personnel sourcing, management and payroll administration (Core & Non Core Staff)
    • Payroll management services
    • Virtual HR Director to coordinate your HR requirements
    • Deliver web-enabled HR self-services into the business
    • Interim HR Managers
    • Interim Managers in other functional areas of the business
    • Offer specialised technical advice
    • Provide integrated best practice HR capability
    • Examining the feasibility of setting up of shared services centres
    • Provision of full resourcing support on demand
    • Business support services
      1. Pre-operational support for new businesses setting up in Nigeria
      2. Immigrations consultancy ( business permits and meet & greet services)
      3. Country briefing
  • Reduced HR administration costs
  • HR team free from Administrative work to focus on key business and strategic issues

If you would like to discuss your HR Outsourcing and Business Support Services needs with us, please contact us on contactus@hcp-ng.com

Request form