HR Function Transformation
’Lose the battle to attract, keep and develop people and you lose the war for supremacy and even the ability to survive in the new economy’’ – Anonymous
- How can we improve credibility and impact of HR within the business?
- What approach to HR is best suited to our current and future needs?
- How can we derive greater value from our business partnering model?
- How can we improve the delivery of HR services?
- How can we reduce the cost of transaction processing whilst increasing efficiency and effectiveness?
- How can we build the capabilities required to respond to changing business needs?
- HR Strategy focus creation
- Review the effectiveness of your HR function
- Identify opportunities for improvement (e.g process improvement, self-services, shared services and outsourcing models)
- Recruitment process optimisation
- Develop a high performing model for HR based on your strategy and culture and benchmarking and best practices.
- Develop and implement a transition plan to support the transformation of the HR function.
- More effective HR function (e.g. quality, customer responsiveness)
- Robust, fit-for-purpose HR model, agreed with the wider business
- Improved efficiency and streamlined processes
- Reduced HR administration costs
- HR team free from Administrative work to focus on key business and strategic issues
- Clarity about how your HR practices compare with the market and how to make priority changes
If you would like us to discuss your HR Consulting and outsourcing need with us, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org