Embedding Business Change & Culture Alignment
‘The only constant in life is change. Change when not well managed can be disastrous’’ – SHRM
- We have made a big investment in major changes and expect big results. How can we ensure that the intended benefits of change are delivered and sustained?
- How do we make change happen as quickly and effectively as possible?
- How can we identify and manage resistance to change?
- How can we gain and sustain engagement in the change programme?
- When should we start communicating and what is the most effective way of doing so?
- How can we get our people to demonstrate our core values?
- How do we need to do to best match our culture, our strategy and the competitive environment?
- How can we achieve culture and behaviours alignment with our current and future business needs?
- How can we ensure the change is sustainable?
- Design and help implement culture change or culture integration programme
- Identify, assess and manage stakeholder groups to enable buy-in and commitment to change
- Design, develop and drive a tailored communication and engagement plan, building on current, or creating a new infrastructure to deliver
- Assess operational readiness for change and identify operational barriers to change and develop/implement strategies to address them
- Develop pilot approaches, transition plans and measurement toolkits to navigate the change process
- In mergers and acquisitions, we help perform M&A Planning, HR due diligence, and Effective integration using our comprehensive kit for culture change to bring about harmony in HR policies that reflect your changed priorities.
- Use competency models, reward and performance management to align employee values with the desired culture
- Understanding and buy-in to the case for change
- Stakeholders are clear about the process and rational for the change
- Culture and behaviours aligned with current and future business needs
- Resistance is managed actively and sources of support are engaged effectively
- Real problems are identified and resolved as effectively as possible
- Change is sustainable and is embedded in day-to-day practices and behaviours
If you would like us to discuss your HR Consulting and outsourcing need with us, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org