Career & Performance Management
‘To achieve a high performance organisation, business strategy must be supported by a well-thought-out career development planning systems that encompasses a result –based performance management system and structure’’ – Innocent Oseghe
- How can we make further progress to become a high performance organisation, out-performing our competitors?
- How can we install a career development planning system to guide careers within the organisation?
- What are the most effective ways of providing meaningful performance feedback and rewarding the right things?
- What do we need to do to better align performance and reward?
- How can we ensure career, performance and reward support key non-financial business objectives such as diversity and inclusion, customer responsiveness and CSR?
- What is the best way to align values, behaviours and competencies with our performance mechanisms?
- How do we handle succession management in the organisation
- Devise performance management approach and strategy and roll-out plan to support high performance
- Integrate values and competencies into performance management programmes
- Design and implement balanced team and individual performance scorecards
- Competency based approach to performance management
- Advise on creative approaches to performance feedback
- Design and install career management framework.
- Succession planning and management
- Talent management
- Deliver a training programme on ‘‘Mastering Career Management Programme’’
- Integrated performance management and reward processes at all levels across an organisation
- A performance management system which enables managers to differentiate on the basis of performance and provides transparency for those being rated
- Values and competencies firmly integrated into the performance and reward in ways that embody the people proposition
- Systematic way of developing a pool of ready talent for the business in the short and long run
If you would like us to discuss your HR Consulting and outsourcing need with us, please contact us on email@example.com