Managing Partner, Human Capital Partners
Innocent Oseghe BSc, MBA, Level A & B Psychometrics, MCIPM, FIMC, CMC
- Innocent has an MBA and he is a graduate of the “Leading Professional Services Programme” of the Harvard Business School ,as well as a graduate of the “Advanced Management Programme” of the Lagos Business School. He is a Fellow (FIMC) of the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC-Nigeria) and a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) by the International Council of Management Consulting Institutes (ICMCI). He is a full Member (MCIPM) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) and certified in Levels A & B psychometrics from the British Psychological Society. He is an accredited Hogan Assessor and Coach. He is also certified in designing and implementing Assessment and Development Centres, as well as administering and interpreting occupational and personality questionnaires by SHL, UK. He is an accredited Management Development Trainer by the Centre for Management Development (CMD) and was the Management Personality Leadership Price award recipient of the Africa Prize for Leadership Excellence Award for Year 2017.
- Innocent is a member of the Governing Council of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (CIPM) and he is the current Chairman of the Professional Development & Consultancy Committee of the Institute.
- With over 26 years’ working experience, he has deep competence in Management Consulting, Learning & Development , hands-on Human Resources Management and Supply Chain Management. His specific experience covers corporate strategy, human resources planning, recruitment and selection, learning & development, psychometrics, organisational development, career & performance management including succession planning and management, coaching & counselling, reward management, HRIS, employee/industrial relations, change management, general HR advisory services and managing HR projects. His experience also covers production planning, raw materials requirement planning & sourcing, in-bound and out-bound logistics management , as well as, small /medium scale enterprise consulting.
- 7 Years as the Managing Partner for Human Capital Partners
- 7 Years with KPMG, Lagos, Nigeria. Was the Associate Director & Group Head, Executive Selection & Training Services
- 3 years as the HR Manager , Manpower Planning & Development and later became the Operations Planning Manager, in-bound logistics at FrieslandCampina (WAMCO) Nigeria Plc.
- 2 years with Strategic Results Consulting as a Senior Consultant,
- 4 years as Consultant/Chief Operations Officer, with Business Consultants and Managers Ltd.
- 3 years with Harvest Investment Company Ltd as a Small /Medium Scale Enterprise Advisor. Has provided advisory support in the establishment of several entrepreneurial ventures & has been extensively involved in sales and marketing of products and services.
- He is a member of the American Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM), American Society for Training & Development (ATD), Nigerian Institute of Training & Development (NITAD), Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (IMC) and Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM). He currently serves on the Faculty of a number of training institutions including NIM, CIPM and the Lagos Business School.
- His experience covers a wide range of industries, including the oil and gas, manufacturing sector, telecommunications, financial services industry and utilities.