We are a leading HR consulting firm that specializes in delivering EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE by offering clients high-quality alternatives to in-house resources in the broad spectrum of HR Value chain.

Solutions

We offer clients high-quality alternatives to in-house resources in the area of recruitment & executive search,
learning & development, psychometrics, HR consulting, career counselling, HR outsourcing and outplacement support services both locally and internationally.

Recruitment & Executive Search

In any economy, people are the only sustainable advantage. Lose the battle to attract, keep and develop people…

read more

Recruitment & Executive Search

Learning & Development

A more complex economy demands more sophisticated talent with global acumen, multicultural fluency…

read more

Learning & Development

Strategy & HR Consulting

Successful recruitment is relevant to secure the organisation´s success. However, it may be even more important to create…

read more

Strategy & HR Consulting

HR Outsourcing (Virtual HR) & Business Support Services

About 80 percent of traditional core HR functions are based on administrative tasks…If you are to spend more time on the remaining 20 percent that is strategic

read more

HR Outsourcing (Virtual HR) & Business Support Services

Business Psychology & Psychometrics Support Services

To complement our recruitment, training, design and implementation of Assessment and Development…

read more

Business Psychology & Psychometrics Support Services

Educational Development Support Services

We provide support by engaging talent right from their undergraduate days

 

read more

Educational Development Support Services

What We Do

In any economy, people are the only sustainable advantage. Lose the battle to attract, keep and develop people and you lose the war for supremacy and even the ability to survive in the new economy. An organisation’s overall strategy and continued success is completely dependent on the quality of its people. Our focus is in assisting our clients in attracting, winning, integrating and retaining top talents. We work with clients to discover and optimize the value of their people.

General Information

Human Capital Partners with its brand name (HCP) has effectively been in operation since 1978. The Group was the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002 became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group (ES&T). The practice in its current legal was established as an independent entity in July 2011, when for operational and strategic reasons, KPMG Nigeria resolved to exit this service line and transferred the ownership of the business to staff members of the Unit who formerly ran the practice.